U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Cir.
U.S. District Court for the S.D. Ohio
Jennifer L. Lambert
Jennifer L. Lambert graduated with honors from both the University of Cincinnati and from Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law.
Ms. Lambert has managed document review for several enormous cases and has handled several major personal injury lawsuits. She reviews every reported False Claims Act case for consideration in updating the False Claims Act: Whistleblower Litigation treatise.
- Firm listed in U.S. News Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” 2011-2017 under categories of Commercial Litigation, Employment Law (Individuals), and Litigation (Eminent Domain & Condemnation)
- Estate of Kendra Nicole Johnson, et al. v. CSX Transportation Inc., et. al. (Gallatin Co. Cir. Ct. Ky.)(Quintuple Fatality)
- Estate of Tamara Roberts et al. v. Sterling Ventures, et al. (Boone Co. Cir. Ct. Ky.)(Triple Fatality)
- John Pyles v. P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. et al. (S.D. Ohio)(Personal Injury)
- Pepsi Co. v. Central Investment Corp. (S.D. Ohio)(Franchise Survival Fight)
- Shell v. Ward (Ham. Co., 1st Dist.)(Attorney Malpractice)